SpiritLights
A Warm Welcome Home To SpiritLights ~ We are a new found study haven for all navigating their journey through life. If you are a firm believer in the Spirit World, and working with your intuition to help other people, then welcome to our new home. All seekers are welcome to sign up but our chatroom(s), but users to receive a reading or a healing session from one of our team must be over 18 years old.
SpiritLights
A Warm Welcome Home To SpiritLights ~ We are a new found study haven for all navigating their journey through life. If you are a firm believer in the Spirit World, and working with your intuition to help other people, then welcome to our new home. All seekers are welcome to sign up but our chatroom(s), but users to receive a reading or a healing session from one of our team must be over 18 years old.
SpiritLights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpiritLights

An open study haven for all on the mystic, all seekers and believers welcome.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat

Hi I'm Stormfaerie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormfaerie
Admin
Stormfaerie

Hi I'm Stormfaerie Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Stormfaerie   Hi I'm Stormfaerie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Guess I should really introduce myself shouldn't I?

Hi I'm Stormfaerie, I'm 31 years old hailing from Colchester, UK. I've been on many sites in a while but decided they weren't for me due to too much ego floating around and not enough pleasant and friendly atmosphere. So I am doing my own thing now and this is the outcome creation of the idea. Which I hope you will all enjoy, to those who do join and participate.

I just love helping people particularly with a positive attitude and mindset, but I fare at the very best of things with spiritual knowledge and an awareness to helping spirit bring through their messages of love and upliftment to other people. I just love working with my intuition as well so please just ask if there's anything I can help you with I will try my best to do so!

In the meantime, I like to work with crystals and gemstones as well and quietening the mind on meditation journeys too, in a very relaxed way, when i can find the time to meditate on a peaceful basis.

Feel free to come in and explore - guests are welcome and visitors also welcome to register a new account with us and partake should they wish to do so! Membership on this site is for 18+ to receive a practice reading and healing session from our team.
Back to top Go down
https://spiritlights.board-directory.net

Hi I'm Stormfaerie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpiritLights :: Forum Info :: Your Introductions-
Jump to: